Fiberglass Casting Bandage for Orthopaedic Use
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.1 US $5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||200, 000rolls/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: fibreglass
- Feature: Disposable
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Group: Adult
- Materials: Fibreglass
- Transport Package: Each Roll in One Polybag
- Origin: China
- Type: Bandage
- Function: Ventilation
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Without Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Disinfection: Without Disinfection
- Trademark: Medelast
- Specification: 7.5cm, 10cm, 15cm, 20cm x2.7m
- HS Code: 9021100000
1. Brand new substitute of traditional plaster bandage/P. O. P bandage.
2. It is mainly used for the external fixation of fracture or sprain to make the bone heal in orthopedics, plastic surgery and general surgery.
3. Have been obtained the certificates of ISO9001, ISO13485, CE, and FDA.
4. Be made of knitted fiberglass fabric daubed water-activated polyurethane adhesive. It has excellent hardness, can protect injured part effectively and is very easy to remove after healing.
5. The fabric knitted by international advanced technology has nice Plasticity and air-permeability.
6. With imported polyurethane adhesive it has moderate heat generated when it solidify, suitable stickiness and small moulding shrinkage
7. Good quality, remarkable performance and competitive price.
Sizes: 2", 3", 4" and 6" x3.6m
Packing: Each roll in one aluminum sealed bag, then in boxes and cartons